Sunday, February 4, 2018

highway dictation rewind from car crash

speed and slow revv and brake speed and slow down the highways of my childhood through driving rain sky and blacktop indistinguishable all the ten thousand yellow lights of industrial park upon industrial park upon shopping center upon cul-de-sac yellow lights make the same galaxy as the driving rainsplats on the windshield, trying to make my ears bleed for the thousandth time with don’t fear the reaper considering how best to tattoo its essence onto my skin northbound away from this weekend of reminiscence with reminiscants and every absent dunce glued to my tail or blocking my trajectory must be braked for or charged round as i will not be braided with their complacency i see the possibility of this Buick flipping into a wet inferno tonight blasted haphazard by utter carelessness or flicked by a massive spectral skeletal finger for pushing too hard at death but i know at least i want to see my love in the North before the sunrise and i want to be living when this killer rock and roll show happens in two weeks so i can burn properly

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home